Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Psychic Analysis

This blog is beginning promptly at 2:02 am on a random Tuesday morning.


Here is the story. A few months ago I went to see a psychic, who just so happened to me one of my  communication professors. The experience was fascinating. Not only did he read my palm, explain to me my past lives, and examine my aura...but we also meditated to take back the qualities of life that were divinely mine. If you have not seen a psychic before I strongly suggest you find one in your area. I spent the rest of the day in a state of mind that was pretty indescribable. Whether you believe in the art or not is up to you; but I truly believe there are humans in this world who were born more in tune with the people and things around them than others.

During my session, he asked if I considered myself an artistic person. I told him that while I love and have a passion for the arts, I haven't found my niche yet. I've tried to play instruments, paint, draw... but nothing comes as naturally to me as I expect it should. He then explained to me that my palm was bursting with creative energy struggling to escape. He said I need to find a way to release this energy in some sort of art form, which he later decided would be in writing. "Write everything you can - poems, letters, scripts, song lyrics, papers... and do it every day. You're creative energy is dying to be released and this is going to be your successful way to release it." he said.

Most of the people who I tell this story to have immediately asked, "So, what all have you started writing?" To which I respond..."Well, nothing." And it always sounds so silly that "nada" is my answer.

I promised myself I would write more, so here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment